Hindustan Copper Limited Recruitment has Invited Applications From Eligible & Interested Candidates For 290 Trade Apprentice Posts. Interested Candidates Can Apply through the Prescribed Format on or Before 25 July 2020.
Hindustan Copper Limited Recruitment Vacancy Details
|Trade||Training Duration||No. Of Seats|
|Diesel Mechanic||2 Years||10|
|Welder(Gas & Electric)||1 Year||25|
|Electronics Mechanic||1 Year||06|
|Computer Operator & Programming Assistant||1 Year||02|
Hindustan Copper Limited Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
- The candidate must be ITI passed from the respective trade for applying against Sl No. 3 to 12 and the same must be recognized by NCVT.
- In the case of Sl N. 1 & 2, the candidate must be 10th pass. (For More Details Read Official Notification)
- The age of the candidate should be between 18 to 30 years as on cut-off date.
- A relaxation of 5 years is admissible for SC/ST candidates and 3 years for OBC candidates in the upper age limit.
- All govt. guidelines on the matter will be observed.
- No Application Fee
Job Location – Hindustan Copper Limited Rajasthan
Hindustan Copper Limited Recruitment Selection Procedure
- The candidates will be selected on the basis of merit-based on their marks obtained in ITI & 10th. A weightage of 30% to marks scored in the relevant trade in ITI & a weightage of 70% shall be given to marks scored in the 10th board.
- In the case where no ITI is required [Like in the trades of Mate (Mines) & Blaster (Mines)], 100% weightage will be given to marks scored in the 10th Board.
- Additional 10 bonus marks will be given to the dependants of existing employees of HCL/KCC. If two or more candidates secure equal marks while preparing the merit list, then the candidate of higher age will be considered.
How To Apply?
- Read Official Notification Carefully.
- Register yourself in Apprenticeship Portal(Registration on the above portal is mandatory for all the candidates, whether they are applying on 10th basis or ITI basis).
- Visit Hindustan Copper Official Web Sites.
- Click On Apply Online Link.
- Fill the Online Application.
- Submit Online Application.
- Starting Date Of Online Application-10/07/2020.
- Closing Date Of Online Application-25/07/2020