Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2020–The Indian Coast Guard, an Armed Force of the Union, Offers a Challenging Career to Young and Dynamic Indian male Candidates for General Duty branch as Assistant Commandant and invites online application for SC, ST, and OBC category only. Interested candidates can Apply Online Before 27/12/2020. Candidates are advised to Read Official Notification Before Apply Online.
Vacancy Details – Indian coast guard assistant commandant recruitment 2020
|Name Of the Post||No. Of Vacancy|
|Assistant Commandant(General Duty)||25|
Eligibility Criteria –
Educational Qualification – indian coast guard recruitment 2020 12th pass
Candidates who have passed Bachelors Degree from any Recognised Universitry with Miniumum 60% marks in aggregate and 60% in Mathematics and Physics in 10+2 Level.
Age Limit –
- Born Between 01/07/1996 to 30/06/2020(Both Date Inclusive)
- Upper age limit of 5 Years for SC/ST and 3 Years for OBC Candidates.
Selection Procedure – indian coast guard recruitment 2021
- Short Listing Of Application.
- Preliminary Selection.
- Final Selection.
- Merit List.
How to Apply? – indian coast guard apply online
- Read Official Notification Given Below.
- Visit Official Website.
- Click On Career Section.
- Fill in Your Personal Data & Upload Document.
- Make Online Application Fee.
- Submit Online Application & Print Online Application For Future Reference.
Important Date – indian coast guard mts recruitment 2020
- Starting Date Of Online Application – 21/12/2020
- Closing Date Of Online Application – 27/12/2020