Genpact India Management Trainee Recruitment Drive 2021: Genpact India Hiring Candidates For the Role Of Management Trainee For Hyderabad, India Location. Check Full Details About Genpact India Management Trainee Recruitment Drive 2021 as Follows.
Genpact India Vacancy Details
Post Name :- Management Trainee – Requisition to Pay-CPG019520
Company Name:- Genpact
Job Position:- Management Trainee – Requisition to Pay-CPG019520
Job Location:- Hyderabad, India
Salary:- As per The Company Standards
Job Category/Schedule:- FullTime
Educational Qualification – Genpact India Management Trainee Recruitment Drive 2021
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field, or equivalent work experience!
- COUPA Certified
- E2E solid understanding of P2P activities (Procure to Pay) which includes Invoice processing, statement reconciliation, dispute resolution, procurement, and Supplier accounting.
- Understanding of Invoice processing life cycle as followed in Coupa.
- Knowledge of Supplier Information Management (SIM).
- SAP / Service Now knowledge Preferred
- Excellent communication, over the phone, email, and chat.
- Proactive problem solving, analytical demeanor, and customer-centric approach.
- MS office tools like Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Partner Management
- Provides level 2 support for Coupa Procure to Pay (P2P) global platform.
- Lead P2P system, including handling errors and improving functionality.
- Interpret end-user business requirements to develop and/or modify technical design specifications to configure the platform for efficient utilization.
- Forecast Revenue and Margins for the biz based on lead indicators and identify risks/opportunities in advance to help prioritize resource allocations
- Provides updates, status, and completion information to manager, problem request tracking system, and/or users, via voice mail, e-mail, or in-person communication
- Understand data mapping of Coupa data to SAP systems, bulk data uploads, maintenance of integration with SAP systems, configuration updates in the system, build and maintain customer catalogs and work with customers on transaction (PO/Invoice) processes
- Use Coupa skills to trouble-shoot configuration issues
- Collaborate with various cross-functional teams to resolve the issues.
- Responsible for handling customer requests within the prescribed SLA. Able to work in a driven environment, meet the critical metrics efficiency quality and provide customer happiness
- Understanding of the Coupa Platform functionality and capabilities, knowledge of Coupa integrations with SAP and master data.
Genpact is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. Genpact is committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation. For more information, visit www.genpact.com. Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and YouTube.