BARC Junior Research Fellowship 2021:Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC), Mumbai, is a premier institute dedicated to the intense multi-disciplinary research supporting the ambitious nuclear energy programme of India. BARC is empowering young, talented and motivated students to contribute to pathbreaking discoveries in frontier areas of scientific research and cutting-edge technologies by offering Junior Research Fellowships in the areas of Physical, Chemical and Biological Sciences. Applications are invited from interested students for the award of Junior Research Fellowships at this Centre.
BARC Junior Research Fellowship 2021 Vacancy Details
|Name Of the Post||No.Of Vacancy|
|Junior Research Fellow (JRF)||105|
BARC Junior Research Fellowship 2021 Educational Qualification
- Candidates should have consistently good academic record and should have secured
minimum of 60% aggregate in B.Sc. and 55% aggregate in M.Sc. from a recognized
- Candidates should also have UGC-CSIR-NET / JEST / ICMR-JRF Test, ICAR-JRF Test / DBT-JRB Biotechnology Eligibility Test or GATE Score 2019 / 2020.
- The candidate must be an Indian national. The candidate should be less than 28 years of age as of the last date for receipt of application. Age relaxation is applicable up to 3 years in case of Other Backward Class applicants, 5 years in case of Scheduled Caste and Scheduled Tribe applicants, and 10 years in case of persons with disabilities applicants.
- Applications will be scrutinized and candidates will be shortlisted for interview based on their academic performance and score obtained in the Qualifying Examination.
- A first screening will be made based on the previous academic records of the applicants.
- A further shortlisting of candidates will be made based on the performance in the nationwide screening test (Qualifying Examination).
- For General/OBC Candidates – 500/-
- For SC/ST/PWD Candidates – Nil
How to Apply?
- Read Official Notification.
- Visit Official Websites.
- Click On the Apply Online link.
- Fill in Your Online Application Form.
- Upload Document.
- Print Online Application For Future Reference.
- Starting Date Of Online Application – 18/12/2020
- Closing Date Of Online Application – 31/03/2021