NALCO Recruitment 2021:National Aluminium Company has Invited Applications From Young & Energetics Candidates For the Post Of Laboratory Assistant & Junior Accountant Posts. Interested & Eligible Candidates Can Apply Before 31/01/2021. Check Details About NALCO Recruitment 2021 as Follows.
NALCO Recruitment 2021 Vacancy Details
|Name Of the Post||No. Of Vacancy|
|Laboratory Assistant Gr. III||04|
|Junior Assistant Gr. III||01|
NALCO Recruitment 2021 Educational Qualification
Laboratory Assistant Gr. III
- Candidates Should have Completed B.Sc (Hons.) in Chemistry with one year of Relevant Service Experience in Reputed Chemical / Metallurgical Industries.
Junior Assistant Gr. III
- Candidates Should have Completed Graduation Degree with an Intermediate ICWA/ICAI Pass Certificate having one year of Relevant Service Experience. Candidates having Adequate Exposure to Computers will be preferred.
Age Limit – NALCO Recruitment 2021
- Laboratory Assistant Gr. III – Upper age limit 45 Years as on 30/01/2021.
- Junior Assistant Gr. III – Upper age limit 50 Years as on 30/01/2021.
- The applications shall be scrutinized as per the required criteria as specified in this advertisement and the eligible candidates shall be shortlisted for the written test. Candidates qualifying in the written test shall be shortlisted for the trade test (depending on the job requirement) in order of merit (If applicable).
- The selection of candidates shall be made through Written Test and /or Trade Test (depending on the job requirement). Wherever trade test is applicable along with the written test, the weightage of Written & Trade Test shall be 60% and 40% respectively.
- Based on the performance in the written test and/or trade test, the organizational requirement, the vacancies in the discipline, and reservation points as per the Presidential Directives, the candidates will be selected.
- Mere meeting the advertised specification does not entitle a candidate to be called for a Written / Trade Test. The management reserves the right to raise the minimum eligibility standards/criteria by taking into account the standard of qualification and/or experience to restrict the number of candidates for assessment.
How to Apply?
- Read Official Notification.
- Visit Official Websites.
- Click On the Apply Online link.
- Fill in Your Online Application Form.
- Upload Document.
- Print Online Application.
- The downloaded application (hard copies) along with self-attested photocopies of all the documents in support of the information given by the candidate in their on-line application should reach Recruitment Cell, HRD Department, National Aluminium Company Limited, S&P Complex, Dist: Angul-759145, Odisha by post immediately after submission of online application by 06-02-2021.
- Starting Date Of Online Application – 01/01/2021
- Closing Date Of Online Application – 31/001/2021