Odisha Legislative Assembly has Invited Applications From Young & Energetics Candidates For Reporter Posts. Interested & Eligible Candidates Can Apply Before 10/02/2021.Details About Odisha Legislative Assembly Reporter Posts as Follows.
Odisha Legislative Assembly Vacancy Details
|Name Of the Post||No. Of Vacancy|
- Candidates Should have Completed Bachelors Degree From a Recognised University with having a minimum speed of 40wpm in English Typing on a Computer, 140 wpm in English Shorthand, 20wpm in Odis Typing in Computer and 120 wpm in Odia shorthand along with DCA or equivalent.
- Candidates Must Be 18 to 32 Years(For More Details Read Official Notification Given Below).
- For General Candidates – Rs- 1000/-
- For SC/ST/PwD Candidates – Nil
How to Apply?
Candidates are requested to apply in the prescribed format along with the application form & all relevant documents should be sent to the “Secretary, Odisha Legislative Assembly Secretariat, Unit-V, Bhubaneswar-751001” by Speed Post / Registered Post on or before 10/02/2021.
- Starting Date Of Receiving Application – 11/01/2021
- Closing Date Of Receiving Application – 10/02/2021