202 Odisha High Court ASO Recruitment 2021:Apply Online @www.orissahighcourt.nic.in: Odisha High Court has Invited Applications From Eligible & Interested Candidates For 202 Orissa High Court Assistant Section Officer Group-B Vacancy 2021. Candidates Can Apply through Prescribed Format Before the Last Date 20/03/2021. Details About Orissa High Court ASO Eligibility Criteria, Vacancy Details, Selection Procedure as Follows. The Recruitment Shall be Conducted in Accordance with the Provisions Of “The High Court Of Orissa (Appointment Of Staff and Conditions Of Service) Rules,2019″
Vacancy Details 202 Odisha High Court ASO Recruitment 2021:Apply Online @www.orissahighcourt.nic.in
|Categories Wise Vacancy||No. Of Vacancy|
- Candidates Should have Completed a Bachelors Degree in any Discipline From a Recognized University with Basic Computer Knowledge.
Age Limit 202 Odisha High Court ASO Recruitment 2021:Apply Online @www.orissahighcourt.nic.in
- A candidate must be above 21 (twenty-one) years of age and below 32 (thirty-two) years of age on the 1st date of August 2021. The upper age is relaxable up to 5 years in the case of SC, ST, SEBC & Women and up to 10 years for PwDs. Persons with disabilities belonging to SC/ ST/ SEBC categories are eligible to get cumulative age relaxation of 15 years i.e. 10 years under the PwD category and 5 years under the SC/ST/SEBC category. Age relaxation for Ex-servicemen candidates for availing relaxation and reservation benefits will be as per government rules prescribed for the purpose.
- For General/OBC Candidates – Rs.500/-
- For SC/ST/PwD Candidates – Nil.
Selection Will Be Based On –
- Preliminary Examination.
- Written Examination.
- Computer Application Test.
- Viva-Voce Test.
How to Apply?
- Read Official Notification.
- Visit Official Websites.
- Click On the Apply Online link.
- Fill in Your Online Application Form.
- Upload Document.
- Print Online Application For Future Reference.
- Starting Date Of Online Application – 18/02/2021
- Closing Date Of Online Application – 20/03/2021