Application are Invited From the Eligible & Interested Candidates For the Post of Technical & Non-Technical Apprentices at Its Locations in State Of Eastern India(West Bengal, Bihar, Odisha, Jharkhand & Assam). Interested Candidate Can Apply Before 18 Jun 2020. Latest IOCL Notification 2020.
|IOCL Latest Recruitment 2020 – 404 Technical & Non-Technical Vacancies
Indian Oil Corporation Limited
Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) commonly known as IndianOil is an Indian government-owned oil and gas company headquartered in New Delhi. It is the largest commercial oil company in the country, with a net profit of INR 19,106 crore (US$2.848 billion) for the financial year 2016–17. It is ranked 1st in Fortune India 500 list for the year 2016 and 117th in Fortune Global 500 list of world’s largest companies in the year 2019. As of 31 March, 2017 IndianOil’s employee strength is 33,135, out of which 16,545 are in the officer cadre. It is India’s largest downstream oil company, with a workforce of more than 33,000 employees, a turnover of Rs. 506,428 crore and a net profit of Rs. 21,346 crore in 2017–18.
Vacancy Details – IOCL Apprentice Vacancy
- Technical Apprentice – 221
- Trade Apprentice – 147
- Trade Apprentice (DEO)- 21
- Trade Apprentice (Accountant) – 15
TOTAL – 404
Eligibility Criteria – Indian Oil Corporation Vacancy 2020
Educational Qualification : IOCL Latest Vacancy 2020
- Technical Apprentice- 3 Years Diploma in Respective Discipline From a Recognized University/Institute
- Trade Apprentice- Matric With Regular Full Time ITI Course in Respective Discipline Recognized by NCVT/SCVT
- Trade Apprentice (DEO)- Class XII or It’s Equivalent From a Recognized Board/University/Institute.
- Trade Apprentice (Accountant)- Regular Full Time Graduate From a Recognized University/Institute.
Age Limit : Indian Oil Recruitment 2020
- Minimum 18 Years & Maximum 24 Years as on 31/03/2020.
- Relaxation of Upper Age Limit to SC/ST/OBC/PWD Candidate Shall Be Extended as per Govt. Guidelines.
Examination Fee – IOCL Technical & Non Technical Apprentice
- No Application Fee For Indian Oil Eastern Region Recruitment.
Selection Process – IOCL Apprentice Selection Process
- Selection Will be Based On Written Test.
Mode Of Application
How to Apply ?
- Open IOCL Eastern Region Official Websites.
- Before Apply Read Read Official Notification Carefully.
- Fill Online Application Form.
- Submit Application Form
Important Date – IOCL Latest Jobs Vacancy 2020
- Starting Date Of Online Application – 29/05/2020
- Closing Dare Of Online Application – 18/06/2020
Important Link – IOCL Apprentice Apply Online