Life Insurance Corporation Of India Insurance Advisor Latest Vacancy 2020-Applications are Invited From the Eligible & Interested Candidate to Fill Up 100 Insurance Advisor Post in Life Insurance Corporation Of India. Application Can be Submitted Before 05/08/2020.
Life Insurance Corporation of India ( LIC) is an Indian state-owned insurance group and investment corporation owned by the Government of India. The Life insurance corporation of India was founded on September 1, 1956, when the Parliament of India passed the Life Insurance of India Act that nationalized the insurance industry in India. Over 245 insurance companies and provident societies were merged to create the state-owned Life Insurance Corporation of India. As of 2019, Life Insurance Corporation of India had a total life fund of ₹28.3 trillion. The total value of sold policies in the year 2018-19 is ₹21.4 million. Life Insurance Corporation of India settled 26 million claims in 2018–19. It has 290 million policyholders.
Eligibility Criteria – Insurance Advisor Latest Vacancy
Educational Qualification – LIC 10th Pass Jobs
- 10th/12th Pass Candidates Can Apply.
Age Limit – LIC New Jobs 2020
- Candidate Must Have 18 Years.
Examination Fee – LIC Jobs 2020
- For More Details Visit Official Websites.
Selection Process – LIC New Vacancy 2020
- Selection Will Be Based On Interview & Merit List
How to Apply ? – Job Vacancies In India
- Read Official Notification Carefully Before Apply Online.
- Click On Apply Online Link Given Below.
- Fill Your Online Application Form.
- Submit Your Application.
Important Date – www.licindia.in recruitment 2020
- Starting Date Of Online Application – 02/05/2020
- Closing Date Of Online Application – 05/08/2020
Important Link – LIC Recruitment 2020 Apply Online