CSIR CIMFR Latest Project Assistant Jobs 2020 -Applications are Invited For Eligible & Interested Candidate For 32 Project Assistant Posts in CSIR – Central Institute of Mining & Fuel Research(CIMFR). Candidates Can Apply Before 01/07/2020.
|Central Institute of Mining & Fuel Research – 32 Project Assistant Jobs 2020
Central Institute Of Mining & Fuel Research
CSIR-Central Institute of Mining and Fuel Research CSIR-CIMFR, previously known as Central Mining Research Institute (CMRI) and Central Fuel Research Institute (CFRI), is based in Dhanbad, Jharkhand, India. It is a constituent laboratory of Council of Scientific & Industrial Research (CSIR), an autonomous government body and India’s largest research and development (R&D) organization. The establishment of CSIR-CIMFR ]was aimed to provide R&D inputs for the entire coal-energy chain from mining to Consumption through the integration of the Core Competencies of the two (CFRI & CMRI) premier Coal institutions of the country.
CSIR-CENTRAL INSTITUTE OF MINING AND FUEL RESEARCH (CIMFR) DHANBAD, a constituent laboratory under the aegis of Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR), New Delhi aims to provide R&D inputs for the entire coal-energy chain encompassing exploration, mining, and utilization. The laboratory also strives to develop mineral based industries to reach the targeted production for the country’s energy security and growth with high standards of safety, economy, and cleaner environment. In view of the National Missions recently declared by the Government of India, CIMFR has realigned its vision, missions, and policies and also redefined targets for the short and long term. This would promote rapid sustainable national techno-economic growth with equal emphasis on self-sustenance. CSIR-CIMFR is located in the town of Dhanbad, known as the coal capital of India of Jharkhand state of India. It is strategically situated in the Damodar basin of the Eastern part of the country which is endowed with rich coal deposits and hosts several large mineral-based industries.
Vacancy Details – CSIR-CIMFR Jobs 2020
- Project Assistant Level I – 13
- Project Assistant Level-II – 19
Eligibility Criteria – CSIR-CIMFR Project Assistant Jobs 2020
- For Project Assistant Level I – Bachelor in Science From a Recognized University With Chemistry/Geology Honors or Diploma in Mechanical Engineering.
- For Project Assistant Level-II – Master in Science From a Recognized University With Chemistry/Applied Chemistry/Geology/Applied Geology/GeoScience or Bachelors in Engineering From a Recognized University in Electronics/Instrumentation/Civil Engineering.
- For Project Assistant Level I – Maximum Age Limit 50 Years.
- For Project Assistant Level-II – Maximum Age Limit 35 Years.
- Selection Will Be Based On Interview Only.
How to Apply?
- Read Official Notification.
- Fill the Online Application Form.
- Download Submitted Online Application Form.
- Send Application Form to the Given Address Before the Last Date.
” Administrative Officer, CSIR Central Institute Of Mining And Fuel Research, Barwa Road, Dhanbad, Jharkhand, 826015 “
- Starting Date Of Application – Started
- Closing Date Of Application – 01/07/2020